Wednesday 30 March 2011

Hello !! It's me Yong Qing . I am here to update . I apologise for not posting any pictures because my USB is not working. I'll post pictures once i get it fixed .. By the way , i went to google and searched for the scrapbook decorations and found these two pictures. Maybe we can decorate our scrapbook journal and make it look like the picture on the left , it has a bit of japanese style with its light pink as its base colour , with whitish-pink coloured flower pasted all over it. Or , look at the picture on the right . It gives you the feel of the japanese autumn mood because of the light-pink coloured flowers right? Maybe we can draw flowers similiar to this picture to give our scrapbook a japanese "feel" too. Haha i am just suggesting :p .


Ok back to the topic , i have currently completed 2 journal entries . I still have another 2 journal entries to be written in cursive handwriting on the journal scrapbook . I have bad handwriting but i'll try my best . We will also be doing artefacts. I think doing the artefact is the hardest because it will use up alot of effort to find the materials, make and decorate them. Ok , i am going to do my literature now . Time to copyyyyyyyyy it on the yelllooow paperrr ! :D

YONGQING .