Friday 18 March 2011

Entry 1
  • Got a new law from the Japanese to have Japanese names   
  • took an old book out and chose our new names by pinpointing anyone of them
Entry 2
  •  Things are different as the announcer is always excited
  •  news of war all along: Singapore,near Australia and etc.
Entry 3
  •  Two Japanese soldiers went and confronted me when they found out that my bicycle was swift moving and fast but no matter how hard I struggled and bickered with them, its to no avail as Abuji was on their side
  •  Abuji apologized to the Japanese soldiers about my rudeness
  •  made a joke at me(the Japanese soldiers)
Entry 4
  • when Sun Hee came home and told us uncle was away for a while, I knew something was amiss .
  •  she beckoned me to go with her to the vegetable garden
  •  I told her what had happened: Uncle working for the illegal immigrant and etc.
Entry 5
  • Found out that Sun Hee had made a grave mistake
  • Was extremely,terribly shocked and furious,there was a mixed feeling
  • The Japanese held a neighborhood association because they wanted to confiscate the metals Korean familes held and not because of uncle and his friends being a traitor among the Japanese
Done by: Jamie Yeo(8)